Interview is the utmost important Test for a student or a working professional. It is that activity where a candidate is given an opportunity to express himself & showcase his personal qualities & achievements. If a candidate utilize the opportunity and present himself as a strong professional he is hired, else he finds himself in Job search sruggle.
A PI session should never be taken lightly, by an individual. Many a times, candidates go unprepared and they realize there mistake after rejection. So there are some ground rules which needs to be followed in order to crack an interview and influence the interviewer.
1) Proactive approach
2) Thorough Understanding
3) Maximum Subject Knowledge
4) Do not show Confidence But be confident
5) Gracious & Warm Attitude
6) Clear thought before you speak.
7) Keen listening to whatever asked
8) Good Body Language
9) Balanced attitude (Avoid desperation & sound keen)
10) Right Voice Modulation
11) Do not over manipulate.
Above are few attributes a candidate must focus on among many. There is no shortcut to preparation, it has a learning curve and every candidate must go through this process
There are multiple ways, a candidate can prepare himself for an interview but the best way is to consult an expert fix the issues asap. Here are some steps a candidate can initiate before appearing for an interview :-
1) Create a Perfect CV (Precise & without error)
2) Detailed research on the organization
3) Prepare the expected questions
4) Prepare the answers for expected questions
5) Ensure details to be precise on Linked-inn in tandem to CV.
6) Multiple mock sessions
Apart from above find a mentor who can guide you and help you in cracking Interview. You always need an expert for such kind of interactive test sessions. Having a Trainer always helps an individual for a structured preparation.... Read more
+91 9001788444 , +91 9001178472