Soft Skill Training Trainer in Jaipur Vaishali Nagar
Many people wonder after reading or hearing the word soft skill ! The first question arises ....
What is/are a Soft Skill/s ?
Definition : - Soft skills are a combination of productive personal attributes that enable someone to interact effectively and harmoniously with other people in any environment.
In General it is a cluster of Personality Traits, Interpersonal People skills , Social Intelligence or a skill to get the work done pleasantly.
How does Soft skill help in general ?
Soft skills are those Non-technical skills which enables a person to interact in Social Settings Efficiently & Productively.
How does Soft skill help an Employee ?
In any situation there are 2 approaches Best Reaction & Worst Reaction. Soft skills training enables the employee to have right approach/attitude when helps to choose the Right Action/Reaction for any complex situation.
What are Soft Skills based on?
Soft skills are based on Emotional intelligence (EI) and it is a learned ability to
identify, experience, understand, and express human emotions in healthy and
Why are Soft Skills so important Today ?
Increasing Conflicts, Stress & Competition has made the Corporate Life tough. It is not just about growth anymore but it has become significant for survival too.
- Longer Career Vs Shorter Career : - According to a Global Survey Report People with longer career generally posses better soft skills in comparison to the people with Short Careers.
- Transferable Skills : - Work Force can be trained for Technical knowledge in a short span of time, whereas for Soft Skills People take time to adapt and change there behavior to which they are accustomed to, for a long time.
Why do Corporate conduct Soft Skills Training ?
Productivity is directly proportional to the Soft skills possessed by the Work force. Hence Soft skills Training has become an integral part of training in Corporate today.
What are the common Soft skills Companies look for Today ?
There are number of Soft skills which can be beneficial, but common one's are as follows : -
- And many more
To have the right initiation or reaction in different different situations to achieve desired goal.
Do you need soft skills ?
Basic indicators, which are sign of requirement for training : -
1) Frequent Conflict with the colleagues.
2) Insecurity with in the team.
3) Confused how to react on a situation.
4) You are not sure how the team people will perceive your actions.
5) Conscious about your behavior & actions at your work.
6) Not happy with your work culture.
7) You think productivity can be increased if there was a better atmosphere !
8) You get frustrated many a times due to wrong actions of colleagues.
9) At times you question yourself that you do not understand people properly.
How to acquire Soft skills?
- Regular training needs to be conducted in every organization.
- As an individual you can find a mentor