Spoken English Training & Coaching Classes in Jaipur Vaishali Nagar Rajasthan
What is spoken English?
- First of all let us see what exactly is Spoken English !
- Conversational English used in day to day life.
- Natural form of English that comes naturally to a person.
- Easily understood by everyone.
- Not bookish and just casual or Non-Formal form of English!!
- Used in both professional & personal life.
Why Spoken English ?
Although we all know the importance of English Language but still just an overview why you can't avoid it in today's world. With the emergence of Internet, Spoken English has become an essential language across world. Countries like China is hiring English teachers massively from Native and Non - Native English speaking countries. All the academic institutions are following English medium. Media, Politics, Social Networks, Business every where English is solely used to communicate. Even most of the successful people posses the command over this language. It has become the biggest medium of expression via any platform. This explains the need of command over English Language in today's Era. So let's focus.
Do you need Training?
Then comes the question, Do you need Communication Skill Training?
Yes everybody can improve from his current level, but one needs to be clear whether is it that critical for him to pursue a formal training or a class. Below are some indicators which shows you need training if any of below happens to/with you!
- You have a feeling that you either speak too fast or too slow.
- You cannot form proper sentences to express yourself.
- You face problem to find the right word while speaking.
- You become over conscious while speaking.
- You hesitate whenever you are asked to speak.
- You fear of speaking in front of a crowd or new people.
- You are planning from long time to improve your English Language skills.
- You want to become that person, who can influence people with his smart language skills.
How to improve English?
Techniques to improve General English
Since we all are busy with our studies or job that we have limited time to spend in learning. So here are some basic techniques which can help you improve your current level.
1. Self talk in English.
We all talk to our self all the time, But in our native language like Hindi, Marwari,Marathi, Kannar, Malayalam, Tamil,Gujrati etc.
- Switch from native language to English language in your mind.
- Initially tough but gradually it will give you results, Give it a try.
2. Imitate (Listen and repeat)
Try to listen & repeat a person whom you think speaks good English.
- Observe style, accent, vocabulary and other qualities.
- Just Copy whatever you like about him/her.
3. Award Speech method.
Prepare a speech in your mind where you are thanking your parents, family or friends for their support just like Mr. Amitabh Bhachhan or Shahrukh Khan.
- Naturally speak as you have won a real award.
- Here you can be an Actor, Soldier, Scientist, Corporate whatever!
4. Non stop thinking in English Language.
Thinking is what a human does all the time non-stop. All the thoughts and personality are shaped according to a person’s thought.
- Try to think in English in your mind.
- About your routine, fight, or anything you face in day to day life.
5. Mirror talk/speech.
This is the most common and conventional way of practice you already know, so we will not put more thoughts on it assuming the same.
- Speak about your favorite topic.
- Observe yourself, Find mistakes and try not to make mistakes.
6. Don’t stop for the fear of Grammar.
- Speak Speak Speak !! No matter if it’s wrong.
- Don’t wait for your trainer to correct you just practice to speak.
7. Listen & Sing English songs
A tough process but it works for some,
- Listen to simple songs which you think you can understand.
- Try to copy it regularly. Just one song, not many!
8. Try to pick up few phrases and don’t just rely on words.
Phrases help to sound more natural. Choose phrases which you find easy to remember and use. Few for your reference:
· Thanks so much
· I really appreciate
· Excuse me.
· I’m sorry
· What do you think?
· How does that sound?
· What do you mean?
· Nice to meet you.
· Where are you from?
· What’s your phone number?
· That sounds great.
· (Oh) never mind.
· I don’t understand.
· Could you repeat that please?
· Thank you. That helps a lot.
To bring a certain amount of improvement every individual needs a Formal Training . A training session where he /she can be observed and under supervision needful actions can be taken. It is the Mentor who can ensure that the regular evaluation is done and training to be modified as and when required. It is the Mentor who can guide the student as per his capabilities and potential.
You can get in touch with us on email@example.com or Call us on 9001178472 / 9001178472