What is full form of SOP ?
SOP stands for Statement of Purpose for Overseas Studies.
What is an SOP ?
It is an essay written in length by a candidate mentioning the objective of the education he/she wants to attain.
Why is SOP required ?
An SOP is a document, which reflects the student's
aspirations behind pursuing a specific course.
What does an SOP showcase ?
It showcases the student's background & qualities are in tandem with course requirement making him fit to join a specific course.
How to prepare a SOP ?
There are multiple factors a student has to consider while preparing a SOP, as following : -
- Abide to guidelines
- Know Your Audience
- Demonstrate curiosity in the University/College.
- Smartly draft at least 2 versions.
- Exhibit your outlook wisely.
- Dive deeper
- To the point
- Revisit & Fine tune drafts.
- Get it reassessed by an Expert, before Final Draft or submission.
What are do's & don'ts in a SOP ?
- Stay away from Plagiarism
- Objective should be loud & clear.
- It should possess personal facts.
How can Team Axan Help you?
With handful of experience guiding students from all the technical & non-technical streams, Team Axan can provide guidance & input for how to initiate. Further we can evaluate all the drafts, as per the desired requirement & standard before its ready for submission.
What is a Sample SOP like ?
Please get in touch with us for Sample SOP with following :-
- Your Course Details
- Personal Profile
- University / College Details
We are available on 9001178472, Call us or message us book your appointment for SOP Assistance.
All the best